Royal Oak is an exciting entrepreneurial company that employs people who are committed to making a difference. Our employees reflect the professionalism, experience and commitment to quality service that defines our culture. Right now, we’re looking for the caliber of people who can help us become the company of choice for our customers. We hire and retain professional supervisors, sales reps and installers who are motivated to work hard, smart, and as part of a team.
Mechanical/Shop Maintenance Technician
- Maintain and repair all types of standard woodworking machines, (planers, overhead sanders, feed saws, jointers, bandsaws, hand tools etc),
- Trouble-shoot and calibrate 3 and 5 Axis CNC wood cutting routers.
- Building/Shop Maintenance (compressors, air dryer, dust collector, lights, heat and air, and fork lift)
- Ordering necessary tools/supplies- sandpaper, grinding disc, screws, staples, driver/pilot/spade bits, cutters, blades
- Able to read electrical drawings,
- Test electrical circuits and keep maintenance records up to date.
- Must have extensive experience with all types of trouble shooting and repairs to machines and have some electrical knowledge.
Custom Wood Railing Installer
- Ability to install straight, curved rail, post and nosing
- Ability to install in production and or custom residential homes
- Must be able to work with wood and or metal pickets
- Must have own tools and vehicle
Custom Wood Stair Installer (Build On Site)
- -Prepare stringers, treads, and risers to the same standards for stairs built in the shop
- -Must be able to work with wood and or metal pickets
- -Must have own tools and vehicle
- To procure and secure target accounts in the Residential Custom Builder Industry
- Providing clients with product and design advice…….. advising customers on stair and railing options
- To coordinate on site measure and to provide detailed estimate/work order to office and accurate proposal to client.
- Manage each account from start to finish
- Must come with an existing book of business
- Must have minimum 4 years’ experience
- Must be able to read blue prints
- Must have own transportation
- Prepare and assemble stringers, treads, and risers/wraps in a manufacturing setting
- Carpentry experience a MUST